Each day in hundreds of courtrooms across the United States and Canada, recognized authorities in literally thousands of different disciplines take the witness stand. They are vital to the case being tried, they render truthful testimony and they are well paid for their time and effort. If you are interested in adding this interesting and rewarding avocation to your career, read How To Become An Expert Witness. Author Dale Foreman wrote the Trial Handbook for the state of Washington. How To Become An Expert Witness is excerpted from the 950-page manual and includes the information you need to be an effective expert witness. You'll learn what attorneys are looking for, how to prepare yourself for testimony and how to market your selected skills as an expert witness.
- Product: Book
- Title: How to Become an Expert Witness: A Professional's Guide to Testifying in Court
- Author: Dale M. Foreman
- ISBN 10: 0-939688-23-9
- Publisher: Directed Media Inc.
- Publication Date: 1989
- Edition: First
- Printed: United States of America
- Material: Paperback
- Size: 6.0" (w) x 9.0" (h) x 0.38" (d)
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- Format: Black and White
- Number of Pages: 150
- Age Level: Adult
Other Books by the Author
- Dental Law: The Complete Guide to the Business of Dentistry
- Panama 'm Tombe (My Hat Fell Off)
- Trial Handbook for the State of Washington and Whiplash Jaw Joint: TMJ Injury