Rainier Byways: Visions, Truths & MythsRegular price $14.95
This beautiful edition illustrates the grandeur of Mount Rainier and its surrounding environment. It introduces the men, women and children who pioneered the mountain from its western flanks to the agriculturaly-rich Yakima Valley... the Rainier Byways.
- Product Type: Book
- Title: Rainier Byways: Visions, Truths & Myths
- Author: Wilton Daniels
- Photography: John Marshall
- ISBN 10: 0-939688-26-3
- Publisher: Directed Media Inc.
- Publication Date: 1989
- Edition: First
- Printed: United States of America
- Material: Paperback
- Size: 12.0" (w) x 9.0" (h) x 0.1" (d)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Format: Full Color Photographs
- Number of Pages: 40
- Age Level: Young Readers to Adult