Washington: Our Land, Nuestra TierraRegular price $34.95
A bilingual geography and history book about Washington state. This book is a great resource for those learning Washington state history and need to learn either Spanish or English as the text is written in both languages. Suited for young adults. The layout allows readers to read both languages side by side.
The textbook and accompanying Teachers Manual satisfy the Essential Academic Learning Requirements (EALRs) established by the State Board of Education.
- Product: Book (Textbook/Student Edition)
- Title: Washington: Our Land, Nuestra Tierra (ESL - English/Spanish)
- Author: Sarita McReynolds
- ISBN 10: 0-939688-54-9
- ISBN 13: 978-0-939688-54-8
- Publisher: Directed Media Inc.
- Publication Date: 2002
- Edition: First
- Printed: United States of America
- Material: Softbound
- Size: 8.5" (w) x 11.0" (h) x 0.3" (d)
- Weight: 1.0 lbs.
- Format: Black and White
- Number of Pages: 101 Pages; 10 Chapters
- Age Level: Secondary (7th-12th Grade) Resource Materials for ESL or Sheltered Program