- Preview copies of our textbooks are available to educators, schools or districts on a 30-day examination basis when going through an adoption process. For those needing more time to preview, please contact us for arranging an extension.
- During an adoption process, we have the ability to upload digital versions of the educational materials using a password protected platform if needed.
- If you have any questions or wish to place an order please contact us.
- Customers are advised to order directly from the publisher, Directed Media Inc. to guarantee you receive the best rates and service.
You may purchase products using the following methods:
- WEB: Shopping Cart (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and PayPal)
- FAX: (US) 1-509-884-3167
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- MAIL: 1150 North Grover, East Wenatchee, WA United States, 98802
- Download the DMI Order Form here.
- If you are new to our product line please browse through our website or visit our educational products here.
- We advise all visitors to review our Policies and Procedures before purchasing any product.
- Educators, if you are ordering classroom sets (10 or more) copies of the same product, we recommend that you fill out our order form and submit a Purchase Order to receive the best available rates.
- For Educators, School Districts or businesses using Purchase Orders, please submit the ORDER FORM via the contact information provided below.
- Orders without a Purchase Order number must be paid in advance. The best method is by purchasing online.
- For additional information regarding ordering please click here.
ORDER CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
- Upon receipt of Directed Media Inc products, count cartons and note any shortage or damage on the carrier’s Bill of Lading: Shortage claims MAY NOT be honored if cartons are signed for but not delivered.
- DO NOT STAMP OR BAR CODE PRODUCTS UNTIL ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU RECEIVED THE CORRECT ITEM
- STAMPED OR BAR CODED PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE RETURNED FOR CREDIT
- Check all orders with the Packing Slip. Then compare the Packing Slip to the Purchase Order (P.O.) for verification of items received.
- We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for your order based on the availability of your items.
- Typically all orders are shipped within one business day from receipt of the order. Once shipped, orders are delivered between 3 and 4 business days.
- Please note that the shipping rates for some items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHORTAGES OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS
- Shortages or damaged products should be reported immediately to our Customer Service Department +1 (509) 886-5759.
- Customers are not expected to pay for the original shipping or return shipping costs for any products that were damaged during the original shipment or are defective. In this case, please contact us for further instructions and to obtain a pre-paid shipping label.
- You may return most new and unused items. Books being returned must be unused, and free of any bar codes, marks, damages, or stamps.
- All components being returned must be in secure cartons and packaging. If you are returning more than one carton please mark each carton as “l of 3”, “2 of 3”, etc.
- All returns must take place within 30 days of receipt of product.
- Customers are expected to pay for the original shipping cost and all return shipping charges for all new and unused products that need to be returned. For damaged or defective products please refer to our policies stated above.
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. You may also call Customer Service at +1 (509) 886-5759 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process.
- When calling or writing to inquire about an order, to report a discrepancy, or request to return a product please provide the following information:
- Name of Individual/Company
- Invoice Number and/or Purchase Order Number
- Account Number
- Stock Number or Publisher Number (ISBN) of the product(s)
- Please send all returns to the following mailing address via a traceable mode of transportation (USPS, Federal Express or UPS):
Directed Media Inc.
1150 North Grover
East Wenatchee, WA 98802, USA
- Once we have received, evaluated and processed the returned item, we will notify you via e-mail of your refund or store credit.
- For new and unused merchandise being returned, we will apply partial refunds. Partial refunds include refunding the price for the merchandise plus any applicable sales tax that was applied to the order. Customers are expected to pay the original shipping costs and thus the shipping charge is not refunded.
- For goods that were damaged during the original shipment or any goods that are defective, we will issue a full refund. A full refund includes the price for the merchandise plus the original shipping charge and any applicable sales tax that was charged to the customer.
- You should expect to receive your refund within 1-3 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 2 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you have any questions or wish to place an order please contact Directed Media Inc.
Directed Media Inc. (DMI)
• 1150 North Grover • East Wenatchee, WA 98802 • United States
Customer Service: (US) 1-509-886-5759 • Fax: (US) 1-509-884-3167 • Email: email@example.com