Few people have the ability to write poetry, and even fewer take the time to write poetry. But thanks to people like George E. Moir who wrote a book of poems for you and me to browse... to muse... to ponder... to cry... to laugh. This is a sequel to Poems From the Heart, and, like that book, will also be words of cheer and comfort to the listener.
- Product: Book
- Title: Meditations With Rhyme and Reason
- Author: George E. Moir
- Library of Congress #: 89-090219
- Publisher: Directed Media Inc.
- Publication Date: 1989
- Edition: First
- Printed: United States of America
- Material: Hardbound
- Size: 5.75" (w) x 9.0" (h) x 0.75" (d)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Format: Black and White Photographs
- Number of Pages: 169
- Age Level: Adult
Other Books by the Author
- Poems From the Heart