Washington: A State of Contrasts - Teachers Manual - CD-ROM (2nd Edition)Regular price $274.95
Includes one digital Washington: A State of Contrasts, 2nd Edition - Teachers Manual on compact disk/cd or digital download. The digital media version is an exact replica of the information provided in the printed version of the textbook.
The digital manual is available to educators on compact disk only, unless permission is granted by the publisher for access to digital downloads with a specially assigned per student licensing agreement. By purchasing the digital manual, instructors can personalize and adjust lesson plans, assessments, exams, activities, maps and charts; among having access to numerous other features. All teaching aids and supplements in the digital manual are printable.
The Washington: A State of Contrasts - Teachers Manual, (2nd Edition) is a one-stop educational shopping center. This manual provides the instructor, no matter his or her experience level, with a quick, well organized reference guide to make their teaching more effective and efficient.
The manual will assist each teacher in four ways, these include: Incorporation of a scope and sequence, chapter rationale, summary, and learning objectives that help the teacher organize and prepare their classroom instructional plans for implementation.
It also provides a variety of suggested instructional ideas to most effectively and efficiently convey the fundamental concepts, ideas, themes, individuals, and events contained within each chapter. Provide assessment tools with comprehensive answers to each and every student task, albeit the Chapter Review Activities and Chapter Exams. The suggested classroom activities and student assessments will be an accurate barometer of the students' level of understanding and academic achievement.
- Product: Digital Manual
- Title: Washington: A State of Contrasts - Teacher's Manual
- Authors: Dale A. Lambert and Dustin W. Clark
- ISBN 10: 0-939688-44-1
- ISBN 13: 978-0-939688-44-9
- Publisher: Directed Media Inc.
- Publication Date: 2009, 2010
- Edition: Second
- Printed: United States of America
- Material: Compact Disk (CD) or Digital Download
- Size: 5.5" (W) x 4.75" (H) x 0.25" (D)Weight: 0.04 lbs.
- Format: Digital Media
- Age Level: Secondary (7th-12th Grade) - Instructional Resource Materials for Secondary Teachers
Other Books by Dale A. Lambert
- Washington: Past and Present (1st edition)
- Washington: Past and Present - Teachers Manual (1st edition)
- Washington: A State of Contrasts (1st and 2nd editions)
- Washington: A State of Contrasts - Teachers Manual (1st edition)
- The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th editions)
- The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future - IRP/Manual (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th editions)
Other Books by Dustin W. Clark
- Washington: A State of Contrasts (2nd edition)
- The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future - IRP/Manual (5th edition)