Growing Organically: A Practical Guide for Commercial and Home Organic Fruit GrowersRegular price $17.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This book is written not so much as a guide to general fruit-growing practices, but as a guide to how growing organically affects and alters these practices. Paul G. Lanphere is recognized as a pioneer and leading authority in Modern Intensive Organic Agriculture. He has more than 20 years experience in organics as a producer, marketer, researcher and consultant. Lanphere has grown and distributed organic fruit around the world under his Lan Orchards label and has helped numerous other growers succeed as well.
- Product: Book
- Title: Growing Organically: A Practical Guide for Commercial and Home Organic Fruit Growers
- Author: Paul G. Lanphere
- ISBN 10: 0-939688-25-5
- Publisher: Directed Media Inc.
- Publication Date: 1989
- Edition: Second - Expanded Edition
- Printed: United States of America
- Material: Paperback
- Size: 5.5" (w) x 8.5" (h) x 0.25" (d)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Format: Black and White Photographs
- Number of Pages: 120
- Age Level: Adult