The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future - Instructional Resource Packet CD-ROM (5th Edition)Regular price $199.95
Includes one The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future, 5th Edition - Instructional Resource Packet (Manual) on a compact disk/cd. The digital media version is an exact replica of the information provided in the printed manual.
The following descriptions below provide further explanation for the two products in the combo package:
Instructional Resource Packet (Spiral Binder)
The manual is compiled into one 3-ring spiral binder. The product is assembled into a binder instead of the traditional hard bound method for ease of use, functionality and it allows Directed Media to include innumerable supplements for instructors. With a binder, users can quickly access supplements and remove individual pages to make copies for their students. The spiral format also gives instructors the ability to individualize their manuals to fit their specific teaching needs, such as adding their own content and assessments to the manual.
Digital Instructional Resource Packet (Compact Disk)
By purchasing the digital manual, instructors can then personalize and adjust lesson plans, assessments, exams, activities, maps and charts; among having access to numerous other features. All teaching aids and supplements in the digital manual are printable.
The digital manual is available to educators on compact disk/cd only, unless permission is granted by the publisher for access to digital downloads with a specially assigned per student licensing agreement.
Details - Instructional Resource Packet (Teachers Manual)
The Instructional Resource Packet is a one-stop educational shopping center. This manual provides the instructor, no matter his or her experience level, with a quick, well organized reference guide to make their teaching more effective and efficient.
The manual will assist teachers in six ways, these include:
Each unit has the following:
- Unit Rationale
- Unit Content Summary
- Unit Student Learning Objectives (8-14)
- Unit Exit Assessment
- Unit Comprehensive Exams
- These include 50-100 multiple-choice questions, essay questions, matching, and chronological sequencing exercises
- Complete answer keys are provided for these comprehensive unit examinations
- Unit Map Tests
5. All 22 chapters include the following teaching aids:
- Chapter Rationale
- Chapter Content Summary
- Chapter Student Learning Objectives
- Chapter Scope and Sequence Chart
- (1 year course, 1 semester course, and 5 curriculum sequences)
- Chapter Central Concepts (including ideas, people, places, or events)
- Suggested Teaching Strategies and Learning Activities
- Chapter Enrichment Activities
6. In addition you will find detailed and expanded answers for all student activities in the textbook, answer keys for chapter assessment tests “Part One” and “Part Two” plus any map tests are included.
- Product: Digital Manual
- Title: The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future - Instructional Resource Packet (Teachers Manual)
- Author: Dale A. Lambert
- ISBN 10: 0-939688-46-8
- ISBN 13: 978-0-939688-46-3
- Publisher: Directed Media Inc.
- Publication Date: 2006
- Edition: Fifth
- Printed: United States of America
- Material: Compact Disk (CD)
- Size: 5.5" (w) x 4.9" (h) x 0.4" (d)
- Weight: 0.04 lbs.
- Format: Digital MediaAge
- Level: Secondary (9th-12th Grade) - Instructional Resource Materials for Secondary Teachers
Other Books by Dustin Clark
- Washington: A State of Contrasts (2nd edition)
- Washington: A State of Contrasts - Teachers Manual (2nd edition)
- The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future (5th edition)
Other Books by Dale Lambert
- Washington: Past and Present (1st edition)
- Washington: Past and Present - Teachers Manual (1st edition)
- Washington: A State of Contrasts (1st and 2nd editions)
- Washington: A State of Contrasts - Teachers Manual (1st and 2nd editions)
- The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th editions)
- The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future - IRP/Manual (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th editions)