The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future - Combo Package (5th Edition)Regular price $79.95
Includes one printed The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future, 5th Edition - Textbook and one digital textbook on compact disk/cd. The digital media version is an exact replica of the information provided in the printed textbook.
The following descriptions below provide further explanation for the two products in the combo package:
The updated textbook is presented in a regional format, discussing the history of Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future, 5th Edition - Textbook, emphasizes the major geologic events, geographic aspects, historical trends, demographic patterns, cultural diversity, governmental organization, socioeconomic development, recreational opportunities, and environmental concerns for the Pacific Northwest region.
The textbook clearly fulfills the academic content mandated requirements for high school graduation. It exceeds Washington's rigorous K-12 Social Studies EALR standards and benchmarks for Certificate of Mastery. Likewise this text meets the statewide adoption standards for Oregon and Idaho. Each chapter begins with a two-page format that emphasizes important items germane to the chapter: Current Issues Update, Keys to Understanding, and an Overview.
The book contains informative charts, detailed maps, special topic vignettes, biographical sketches, complete timelines, historic paintings, archival photos, 3-D graphs, and more than 400 vivid color photos of the Pacific Northwest.
Also included for the student's educational benefit are challenging student activities, a comprehensive index, and an informative glossary of terms and key concepts.
The digital textbook is available to educators on compact disk only, unless permission is granted by the publisher for access to digital downloads with a specially assigned per student licensing agreement. You may not print from the digital book.
- Product: Combo Package (1 - Printed Textbook; 1 - Digital Book)
- Title: The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future
- Author: Dale A. Lambert
- ISBN 10: 0-939688-48-4
- ISBN 13: 978-0-939688-48-7
- Publisher: Directed Media Inc.
- Publication Date: 2006
- Edition: Fifth
- Printed: United States of America
- Material: 1 - Hardbound Book; 1 - Compact Disk (CD-ROM)
- Size: 8.75" (w) x 11.25" (h) x 1.13" (d)
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.; 0.04 lbs.
- Format: Color with Black and White Photographs; Digital Media
- Number of Pages: 512 Pages; 6 Units and 22 Chapters
- Age Level: Secondary (7th-12th Grade)
- Meet the Author Dale A. Lambert
Other Books by Dustin Clark
- Washington: A State of Contrasts (2nd edition)
- Washington: A State of Contrasts - Teachers Manual (2nd edition)
- The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future - IRP/Manual (5th edition)
Other Books by Dale Lambert
- Washington: Past and Present (1st edition)
- Washington: Past and Present - Teachers Manual (1st edition)
- Washington: A State of Contrasts (1st and 2nd editions)
- Washington: A State of Contrasts - Teachers Manual (1st and 2nd editions)
- The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th editions)
- The Pacific Northwest: Past, Present and Future - IRP/Manual (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th editions)